415: Update - the new FMEA handbook
- Design-FMEA, Process-FMEA, FMEA-MSR
- Methodology compliant usage of the 7 steps
- Rating of Task Priority (TP) by a constistent rating catalogue
- FMEA iin the Product Realization Process (PRP)
- Basic and variant Management by use of the FMEA
- Group works – usage of the 7 steps
- Knowledge and efficient and goal-driven usage of the FMEA methodology according to VDA/AIAG.
- Extension of methodology knowledge
- Usage by oneself of the methodology in the work environment of product and/or process development
- Overview on the scope and the integration of the FMEA methodology in the PRP
Participants of FMEA meetings and future FMEA moderators in quality, development, construction and production processes
In Helmond/Netherlands: 250 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.350 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.450 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.