550: Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Introduction in DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Preparation of experimental designs
- Setup of a road map to plan a DoE
- Experimental designs and interpretation
- Statistical analysis of experimental results, regression analysis
- Overview of statistical experimental designs and their application opportunities
- Insight in methods to achieve a maximum of evaluable results with a minimum of experimental effort to reveal the interactions between influencing parameters and results
- Overview of potential solutions to increase products and processes efficiently
Executives and employees in R&D, process development, engineering, quality management and production
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.