550: Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Introduction in DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Preparation of experimental designs
- Setup of a road map to plan a DoE
- Experimental designs and interpretation
- Statistical analysis of experimental results, regression analysis
- Overview of statistical experimental designs and their application opportunities
- Insight in methods to achieve a maximum of evaluable results with a minimum of experimental effort to reveal the interactions between influencing parameters and results
- Overview of potential solutions to increase products and processes efficiently
Executives and employees in R&D, process development, engineering, quality management and production
In Helmond/Netherlands: 500 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.700 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.900 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.