540: Quality Manager
- Automotive specific requirements for quality management
- Process, risk and customer orientation
- IATF 16949 requirements
- Product and process releases acc. to PPAP and PPF
- Maturity Level Assurance
- Problem solving methods
- Overview of common procedures and methods in the automotive industry
- Overview of requirements for a quality management system in the automotive industry
Quality Management Representatives (mandatory)
In Helmond/Netherlands: 750 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 4.050 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 4.350 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.