530: Product Safety Representative
- Necessity to implement a Product Safety Representative
- Core elements of a system to control risks, incl. presentation of results
- Product safety management and the role of a Product Safety Representative
- Lessons learned, incl. risk ranking and implementation of structured actions
- Requirements of IATF 16949 and OEMs for Product Safety Representatives
- Overview of tasks and roles of a Product Safety Representative
- Overview of tools which are helpful or necessary to fulfill the tasks of a Product Safety Representative
- Insight in die standard’s and customer specific requirements for Product Safety Representatives
Executives and employees who are / will be responsible for product safety
In Helmond/Netherlands: 500 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.700 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.900 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.