530: Product Safety Representative
- Necessity to implement a Product Safety Representative
- Core elements of a system to control risks, incl. presentation of results
- Product safety management and the role of a Product Safety Representative
- Lessons learned, incl. risk ranking and implementation of structured actions
- Requirements of IATF 16949 and OEMs for Product Safety Representatives
- Overview of tasks and roles of a Product Safety Representative
- Overview of tools which are helpful or necessary to fulfill the tasks of a Product Safety Representative
- Insight in die standard’s and customer specific requirements for Product Safety Representatives
Executives and employees who are / will be responsible for product safety
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.