- Roles and motivation in the supplier management
- Delivery and supplier requirements
- Supplier selection process
- 2nd party audits acc. to VDA 6.3
- Supplier qualification
- Supplier release
- Scoring of suppliers
- Supplier development
- Delivery deviations
- Overview of different ways and methods to control supplier management in a well-structured manner
- Insight in processes and approaches in order to ensure the required quality in the entire supply chain and to increase customer satisfaction
Quality Representatives and Manager, SQE, Plant QM, internal and external auditors, product and process developer, purchaser, participants of improvement teams and experts
In Helmond/Netherlands: 750 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 4.050 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 4.350 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.