510: Field Quality Engineer
- FQE – processes and interfaces
- Cooperation in the supply chain regarding to the failure correction process
- Basics FQE
- Attempt and launch process
- Defective field part analysis
- Field data management
- NTF process
- Action management
- Prevention and lessons learned
- Overview of several ways and methods to control the complaint management well-structured
- Insight in processes and approaches in order to ensure the required quality in the entire supply chain and to increase customer satisfaction
Executives and representatives in development, QA, warranty affairs etc.
In Helmond/Netherlands: 750 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 4.050 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 4.350 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.