460: Special characteristics
- Basics and definitions of special characteristics
- Requirements on special characteristics regarding to product liability
- Special characteristics in the product realization process
- Practice to determine special characteristics
- Special characteristics regarding to robust design and controlled processes
- Inspection planning and strategies regarding to special characteristics
- Connection between special characteristics and FMEA
- FMEA and consistency of special characteristics from Product- and Process-FMEA to the control plan
- Insight in the practice to determine and handle special characteristics in an organization
- Overview of systematic identification, investigation, documentation and archiving as well as evidence strategies regarding to special characteristics
- Overview on special characteristics regarding to customer-supplier-relationship
- Insight in the opportunities to transfer the ‘lessons learned’ to future tasks
Employees in product and process development, quality assurance, key accounts and purchasing
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.