450: Root cause analyses acc. to 5Why and Ishikawa
- Determination and description of 5M influences in an Ishikawa diagram (fishbone resp. root cause – effect – diagram)
- Methodology of Ishikawa diagrams
- 5Why questioning technique in delimitation to brainstorming
- Identification of root causes by means of 5Why and/or Ishikawa
- Overview of methods to identify root causes
- Insight in the identification of root causes; distinction of failure effect versus root cause
Employees in process groups, Quality and Project Manager, process owner and auditors
In Helmond/Netherlands: 250 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.350 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.450 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.