450: Root cause analyses acc. to 5Why and Ishikawa
- Determination and description of 5M influences in an Ishikawa diagram (fishbone resp. root cause – effect – diagram)
- Methodology of Ishikawa diagrams
- 5Why questioning technique in delimitation to brainstorming
- Identification of root causes by means of 5Why and/or Ishikawa
- Overview of methods to identify root causes
- Insight in the identification of root causes; distinction of failure effect versus root cause
Employees in process groups, Quality and Project Manager, process owner and auditors
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.