- Purpose and objectives of Process-FMEA
- Different characteristics of Process-FMEAs regarding to system and construction
- Phases and practice of setting-up and conduct a Process-FMEA
- Necessary information input and team assembling
- Embedding of a Process-FMEA in systems and construction during the product realization process
- Handling of special characteristics
- Interaction between Process-FMEA and requirement management, problem solving process (e.g. 8D report) and inspection planning
- Overview of opportunities, in which a Process-FMEA is useful for employees in daily work
- Insight in the expediency of Process-FMEAs in development and construction
- Overview of practical application of the method during product development and the respective risk avoidance
- Insight in the opportunities to transfer the ‘lessons learned’ to future tasks
Employees who join FMEA meetings and future FMEA moderators from quality units and production planning (manufacturing, assembly and logistics)
In Helmond/Netherlands: 250 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.350 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.450 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.