420: FMEA – Moderator training
- Organizational and methodical basics of an FMEA moderation
- Scope and role of a moderator
- Prepare a moderation and modus operandi during an FMEA moderation
- Assemble the FMEA team
- Efficient and output-driven moderation conduct during the several FMEA phases of setup, action definition, risk analysis and optimization
- Documentation techniques during moderation
- Life hacks for moderations
- Presentation of FMEA results
- Insight in how to handle the FMEA method output-driven
- Overview of moderation and problem solving techniques
- Insight in questioning and communication techniques during an FMEA moderation
- Overview on the visualization of moderation results
- Insight in the opportunities to transfer the ‘lessons learned’ to future tasks
Employees who will moderate FMEAs in quality units, development, construction and processes
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.