410: FMEA – Basic training
- Basics, tasks and goals of the FMEA method
- Different FMEA types and their application possibilities
- Phases and approaches to establish and conduct a FMEA
- Identification, evaluation and quantification of risks by means of the FMEA
- Embedding the FMEA in the product development process
- Interaction of the FMEA method in the fault elimination process
- If required: exercises with a web-based FMEA tool
(hardware and internet access required)
- Overview where the FMEA method can help on a daily basis
- Overview of the requirements for applying the FMEA method
- Insight into the practical application of the method for risk protection in product and process development
- Insight into possibilities of transfer to future tasks (‘lessons learned’)
Employees in quality assurance, development, construction and process planning who want to learn about the basics of the method
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.