340: 8D – Problem solving method
- Approach according to the 8D method
- The 8 disciplines
- Building an interdisciplinary team
- Distribution of tasks and responsibilities inside the team
- Precise problem description
- Investigation of causes by the means of management tools
- Determination and conduction of corrective and preventive actions
- Preparation of 8D reports
- Insight into team-oriented problem solving strategies according to the 8D method
- Overview how existing data can be evaluated and missing information can be requested
- Overview how problems can be solved systematically and their recurrence can be avoided
Engineers and technicians with the following tasks: after sales, complaint management, round tables, quality management, development, production or marketing/sales
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.