390: MSA – Measurement System Analyses
- Overview of methods for measurement system analyses
- Essential requirements on MSA
- Planning a MSA acc. to VDA book 5
- Determination and monitoring of measurement equipment
- Effectiveness of verification processes
- Evidence of the applicability of verification processes
- Taking measurement uncertainties into account
- Insight in how influencing factors to determine a measured value can be specified
- Insight in methods to assess measurement systems and verification methods and processes
- Overview on how it is possible to ensure data integrity of measurement results
Engineers and technicians from quality management, research and development, testing and measurement equipment management or production
In Helmond/Netherlands: 500 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.700 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.900 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.