395: SPC – Statistical Process Control
- Basics of statistics
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Use of quality control charts
- Determination of applicable procedures for process control
- Synergy and interaction of product and process development
- Insight in which statistical process control methods are appropriate in which cases and how the can be used
- Overview of several types of distribution and how to interpret them
- Insight in how to reduce potential waste in processes by means of Statistical Process Control
Engineers and technicians from quality management, research and development, testing and measurement equipment management or production
In Helmond/Netherlands: 250 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.350 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.450 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.