320: Core Tools – Methods
- Correlation between Core Tools and the IATF 16949
- APQP approach according to the reference handbook
- Basics of the FMEA method
- Process-, Product- and System-FMEAs
- Control Plan (CP)
- Product and Process Release (PPAP)
- Complaint management (8D method)
- Overview of the different methods and the range of applications
- Overview of methods which can be chosen in different cases
- Insight how methods can be applied, specifically and efficiently
Employees in process teams, Quality, R&D and Project Manager, measurement and planning experts
In Helmond/Netherlands: 500 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.700 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.900 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.