310: Core Tools – Statistics
- Statistical basics
- Core methods and product life cycles
- Basics about statistical application possibilities
- Measurement System Analyses (MSA)
- Quality control charts and SPC
- Measurement and process capability
- Different kinds of distribution and process types
- Overview of planning processes and different methods
- Overview of core methods and product life cycles
- Insight how methods can be used output-driven and efficiently
Employees in process teams, Quality, R&D and Project Manager, measurement and planning experts
In Helmond/Netherlands: 500 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.700 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.900 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.