220: Internal System Auditor IATF 16949
- Structure and content of the ISO 9001:2015
- Additional requirements of the IATF 16949:2016
- Interview and moderation for auditors
- Audit types and goals
- Tasks and roles of an auditor
- Audit cycle
- Overview on important standards for internal audits
- Insight in which requirements are essential for a Quality Management System
- Insight in creating audit plans
- Overview on planning and conduct of internal audits
Quality Representatives and Manager, Plant or Supplier QM, members of improvement teams, experts
In Helmond/Netherlands: 750 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 4.050 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 4.350 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.