210: VDA 6.3 Auditor
- Types of audits acc. to VDA 6.3 (internal and external process audits, potential analyses)
- Overview of the contents in the several chapters in the VDA 6.3 book
- The audit process from audit program to audit report
- Planning and conduct of a process audit
- Sets of criteria
- Assignment and assessment of audit findings
- Basic requirements on process audits acc. to VDA 6.3
- Overview on possibilities to correct, stabilize and optimize processes
- Overview on planning, conduct, assess and report about process audits and potential analyses acc. to VDA 6.3
Quality Representatives and Manager, Plant or Supplier QM, members of improvement teams, experts
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.