130: New requirements in IATF 16949:2016 (delta to ISO/TS)
- Introduction in the process management
- Structure and content of IATF 16949
- Requirements of IATF 16949
- Customer specific requirements as a part of IATF 16949
- Basic requirements of the IATF 16949 certification
- Overview of additional requirements in IATF 16949:2016 versus ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Insight, how the participant shall match his/her Quality Management System based on the new IATF 16949
- Overview of standard’s interpretations and application examples from experts
Quality Representatives and Manager, members of improvement teams and round tables, experts
In Helmond/Netherlands: 250 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.350 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.450 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.