360: Maturity Level Assurance (MLA) acc. to VDA
- Maturity Level Assurance in the supply chain
- Communication in the supply chain
- Processes and milestones in the MLA
- Typical clashes of interest
- Roles of round table participants
- Chances of teamwork
- Insight in MLA methods in order to identify maturity-critical delivery scopes and to assess interdisciplinary their status in the product realization process by means of standardized maturity levels according to determined project milestones.
- Overview on how objective deviations inside a supply chain can be controlled by an appropriate action management.
QA associates, Product Manager, Project Leaders in product development, Product Planners, Component Representatives
In Helmond/Netherlands: 500 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.700 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.900 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.