240: ISO 19011 – Auditing of management systems
- Audit principles
- Content of ISO 19011
- Creating, leading and controlling an audit program
- Planning, preparation and conduct of an audit
- Creating an audit report
- Assess findings during an audit
- Requirements regarding competencies and ‘soft skills’ of an auditor
- Overview on essential requirements regarding competencies and ‘soft skills’ of an auditor
- Overview on how to plan audit programs and audits
- Insight in the essential methodology during the conduct of an audit
- Insight in creating an audit report
Auditors in future, QM associates
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.