230: Lead Auditor in the supply chain (system and process audits)
- Contents of ISO 9001 und ISO 19011
- Contents of IATF 16949
- Summary of the VDA book 6.3 and interfaces to other QM standards
- Audit types and goals; system audit versus process audit
- VDA set of criteria
- Audit report and documentation
- Overview on important standards for supplier audits
- Insight in which requirements are essential for a Quality Management System
- Overview on the autonomous planning and conduct of supplier audits
- Insight in the modus operandi of a Lead Auditor in the supply chain
2nd party Co Auditors, internal Lead Auditors
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.