230: Lead Auditor in the supply chain (system and process audits)
- Contents of ISO 9001 und ISO 19011
- Contents of IATF 16949
- Summary of the VDA book 6.3 and interfaces to other QM standards
- Audit types and goals; system audit versus process audit
- VDA set of criteria
- Audit report and documentation
- Overview on important standards for supplier audits
- Insight in which requirements are essential for a Quality Management System
- Overview on the autonomous planning and conduct of supplier audits
- Insight in the modus operandi of a Lead Auditor in the supply chain
2nd party Co Auditors, internal Lead Auditors
In Helmond/Netherlands: 750 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 4.050 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 4.350 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.