160: Basics of Quality Management
- Development history of ISO 9001 (esp. 2008 to 2015)
- Reasons and goals of the revision
- Project and process management
- Distribution of responsibilities
- Use of the ‘High Level Structure’
- Explanations about the contents of ISO 9001:2015 and
- Learning about the basic terms in quality management
- Learning about the process-oriented approach and its reference to the daily work
- Overview of basic system relations
- Overview of the structure and content of the standard’s chapters in ISO 9001 resp. IATF 16949
Executives in quality topics
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.