160: Basics of Quality Management
- Development history of ISO 9001 (esp. 2008 to 2015)
- Reasons and goals of the revision
- Project and process management
- Distribution of responsibilities
- Use of the ‘High Level Structure’
- Explanations about the contents of ISO 9001:2015 and
- Learning about the basic terms in quality management
- Learning about the process-oriented approach and its reference to the daily work
- Overview of basic system relations
- Overview of the structure and content of the standard’s chapters in ISO 9001 resp. IATF 16949
Executives in quality topics
In Helmond/Netherlands: 250 Euro per person (min. 8 participants)
Inhouse in your premises: Metropolitan area of Helmond/Netherlands: 1.350 Euro plus travel expenses, otherwise 1.450 Euro plus travel expenses (max. 15 participants)
We are the experts.
Thanks to our international acting consultant pool, we advise and support well-known companies worldwide - from medium-size suppliers to leading OEMs and MNCs.