Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt
- Structure of the Six Sigma methodology
- The DMAIC model
- Define: project definition, process and customer understanding
- Measure: Statistical consideration of the process capability
- Analysis: Identify potential causes and derive core causes
- Improve: Tools and approaches for process optimization
- Control: Introduction of sustainable improvements
- Insight and differentiation from Design for Six Sigma
- Get an overview of Six Sigma.
- You can carry out your own, smaller projects using the Six Sigma methodology
- Lay the foundation for a systematic approach to process optimization
All employees in project teams for product and process development, administration, mainly from the areas, production and services as well as quality management
QMH Academy & Services
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.