- Basics, methods and principles of Lean Management
- Leading in the change process
- The three main sources of losses in the Toyota production system:
Waste (Muda), imbalance (Mura) and overload (Muri)
- The seven types of waste
- Content and implementation of the 5S action
- Success factors
Lecture, practical exercises, discussion and exchange of experience
- You get an insight into the procedure and the tools.
- They identify potential in the administrative areas.
- You are familiar with the most important lean administration methods.
Specialists and managers from indirect areas (R[& D, sales, distribution, IT, administration, purchasing) and administrative areas who are involved in the optimisation of your processes
QMH Academy & Services
Contact us and we will arrange your price with you.