Most important standard of the automotive industry: IATF 16949
Our specialists strengthen your company using various processes. The technical specification IATF 16949 is the global standard and recognized quality standard for the automotive industry. It creates a common quality standard for the entire supply chain in series and replacement part production - a must for every potential automotive supplier.
Using many years of experience and broad knowledge of various QM methods, we create individual solutions for you based on IATF 16949. We are aware of all developments on the market - or even work directly on them.
Our offer for you:
- Process-oriented development of quality management systems pursuant to IATF 16949 and other standard requirements
- We have now adapted to the increased product safety and documentation requirements of the new IATF, and can therefore draw up a product safety management system.
- We ensure that customer-specific requirements (CSR) in your organization are maintained and form part of your IATF 16949 management system
- We apply all required core tools (FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA, Controlplan/PLP) in the development process and current series, independent of the standards (AIAG or VDA)
- Upon request, we can install a change management that takes all requirements into account
- Setting up of a requirement management
- Internal IATF 16949 audit system including conducting system and process audits. Installation of product audits and development of streamlined requalification processes to comply with customer requirements
- Installation of PDCA cycle / fault elimination processes taking into account the DFMEA and PFMEA as a knowledge store, the control plan / PLP and FMEA as a basis for lessons learned and linking core tools to the documents provided
- Consideration of CpK process capabilities and their connection to development with regards to statistical tolerance, creation of a specific system conforming to IATF 16949 in context of FMEA and production
- 5S as a building block for guaranteeing organization and cleanliness and as a basis for maintaining standards in office and production
- Complaints processing taking into account the 8D method, fault elimination processes and lessons learned