Most important standard of the automobile industry: ISO/TS 16949
Our specialists strengthen your company using various processes. The technical specification ISO/TS 16949 is the global standard and recognised quality standard for the automobile industry. It creates a common quality standard for the entire supply chain in series and replacement part production - a must for every potential automobile supplier.
Using many years of experience and broad knowledge of various QM methods, we create individual solutions for you based on ISO/TS 16949. We are aware of all developments on the market - or even work directly on them. Up-to-date and paramount for the next two years: At the end of 2016, a new version of the automative standard ISO/TS 16949 will be released and called IATF 16949. We can certify your business until 2018 under the new guidelines.
Unser Angebot für Sie:
- Process-oriented development of quality management systems pursuant to ISO/TS 16949 and other standard requirements
- We have now adapted to the increased product safety and documentation requirements of the new IATF, and can therefore draw up a product safety management system.
- We ensure that customer-specific requirements (CSR) in your organisation are maintained and form part of your ISO/TS 16949 management system
- We apply all required core tools (FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA, Controlplan/PLP) in the development process and current series, independent of the standards (AIAG or VDA)
- Upon request, we can install a change management that takes all requirements into account
- Setting up of a requirement management
- Internal ISO/TS 16949 audit system including conducting system and process audits. Installation of product audits and development of streamlined requalification processes to comply with customer requirements
- Installation of PDCA cycle/fault elimination processes taking into account the DFMEA and PFMEA as a knowledge store, the control plan/PLP and FMEA as a basis for lessons learned and linking core tools to the documents provided
- Consideration of CpK process capabilities and their connection to development with regards to statistical tolerance, creation of a specific system conforming to ISO/TS 16949 in context of FMEA and production
- 5S as a building block for guaranteeing organisation and cleanliness and as a basis for maintaining standards in the office and production
- Complaints processing taking into account the 8D method, fault elimination processes and lessons learned